- All campers must register upon arrival.
- All campground visitors must register, and pay upon arrival, and all visitor parking is at the front entrance.
- Please mind the campgrounds 8 km/h roadway policy.
- Pets must be leashed and controlled at all times, barking under control, stoop & scoop. Keep our campground clean
- Our campground has a garbage/ recycle station at the entrance. Clear bags required for garbage. Please recycle all plastic, cans, glass and cardboard to reduce garbage waste, we pay for disposal of each bag. Please take home all large household items or empty propane canisters you would like to dispose of, we cannot dispose of that material....only household garbage is to be left as garbage.
- We do our best to keep our washrooms clean and tidy, please oblige by doing your part.
- ATV's and motorcycles are welcome, just limited use in the campground, great access to trails and scenic roads
- We have an 11:00pm - 8:00am absolute quiet time policy
- Campfires are to be put out before going in for the night, please don't burn garbage or plastic in the firepits and please don't leave your garbage in the firepit when you leave
- no fishing or dogs in the swimming beach area
- as per Ministry of Environment regulations. please purchase firewood within the campground, and moving of fire pit will result in a $50 fine.
- all onsite trailer sales are subject to 7% sales fee. We no longer sell trailers on site that are older then year 2000
- Zero tolerance for loud and unruly behavior at any time. Respect other campers right to quiet.
- Occupants may not lend or rent their onsite trailer, unless the occupant is here, and they
are your guests. You are registered, and licensed to be here as per the License of Occupation, and other people are our and your guests, and must register and pay as a guest to the park. We rent trailers here in the campground, as our business. Please advise them that we offer that service.